Friday, December 18, 2009

How quickly things can change...

So today I'm thinking about how quickly things can change. I've seen it and I'm currently seeing it all around me. It's funny, how things seem so far off- then they happen. But it felt like they were forever away.

So I'm just wondering if I'm on the brink of change. It feels like I'm on this side of "something" or "anything" being forever away. But I've also been on the other side where it actually didn't take as long as it seemed it once would. I've felt like something was gonna or had to give for quite some while now. I just don't know what that something is. Is this the vaguest blog ever or what?! I'm not trying to be vague, just how life is right now. It's not a huge secret that I don't know what I'm doing next year. Trying to figure that out has been... interesting? I don't know. What I want changes daily or hourly or by the minute! I'm just asking the Lord to really shut the door to Wesley if that's what He has. I need to really know, because I don't think I will ever not love Wesley!

So I feel like I'm in this weird place. My life could be totally different in 6 months. Or it could be really the same. I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!! I have to say a little change wouldn't be a terrible thing. And if you know me, that's HUGE because I'm not changes biggest advocate. In fact I'm usually rooting against change. So maybe that means something. But what if yesterday in RockSprings means something. My connectedness strength is kicking me in the butt right now b/c I think everything means something!!

I feel like I'm at this place http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-c8_OFwZoY
I looked it up and oddly enough it's called the leap of faith! It's that first step that is the scariest! I remember repelling once in youth group and I was so scared to take that first step. In fact I'm always scared. Jumping off a dock or something else like that I'm always a big talker until I get to that first step of actually doing it! I have these two crazy friends that want to go sky diving. I'm not even trying to talk big about that! I'm saying NO WAY!!! But who knows?! Guess it's time for me to take a step of faith! Or is it?? Guess we'll see where I'm at in 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU BLOGGED?! Are we still friends?

    ReplyDelete